No Strings Attached 🎧





Disclaimer : Before I start raging about how much I love my new Sudio earphones, I need to make a little disclaimer so you can trust this review. I was NOT paid to write this review and Sudio only asked me to give their product a try without any obligation to write good things about them. Of course, I wouldn't be falsely advertising for anyone too so you can be ensured I will only recommend you things I honestly love!

I just received these Vasa Blå in Rose Gold White from Sudio today and I couldn't wait to try them on. In fact, I have been wearing them since the afternoon so I have so many reasons to convince you to love them!


1. It's wireless


Many thanks to Lauren from Sudio for recommending me their Vasa Blå earphone which is wireless! I was contemplating between this wireless model and the Signature Vasa in Rose Gold because I didn't think I wanted the wireless function.

First, I had the misconception that since it uses Bluetooth to connect devices, it would eat up my battery in seconds. I was dead wrong. I have been using them for the past 5 hours with a fully-charged iPhone 6 and I still have 40% left on my phone, which is basically the same battery usage as normal earphones, but much much better sound quality.

Second, also because its wireless, I was afraid that it would be losing signals on and off if I move a little away from the device. I was wrong again! In fact, this is the reason why I LOVE the wireless function now because I can literally walk to the kitchen to grab some cereal while binge watching my favorite Sherlocks. The reception of the earphone is strong enough for you to move around without bringing the device!

 
I am not sure if this happens to you but it sure does to me where I totally forgot the earphones being plugged in. ASDFGFSSDJKD that mini heartattack sucks! So kudos to the wireless function, you can now move around without worrying about your falling phone or laptop.
 
 
2. It comes with extra ear sleeves.
 

I wish I could show you how dirty my earphones have become over the years but let's just not go there... you get what I mean right? One thing really thoughtful is that every pair of Sudio earphones comes with 4 extra sleeves. Which means your earphones can still look brand new after months and months of dirt accumulated on it because you can replace them! It's also functional if you are sharing it with your family or friend so there won't be any hygiene issue.


3. These sleek pocket.
I have to admit I am not a tidy person. I bring a big ass bag so I can stuff everything inside and regret it later when I can't find anything. It's like putting my hand inside a mystery box but find nothing at all when there's everything in there 😑 This pocket would come in handy because.. its too pretty to not put my earphones in there. Especially when my earphones are white so I have to make sure they don't turn yellow...or...brown.


4. It's in ROSE GOLDDDDD
Okay remember when I was talking about how I am slowly preferring the Black and Silver combination? I was wrong. I cant even resist these gorgeous ear buds in Rose Gold! I honestly think they are good enough as accessories. Nuff said, Rose Gold for life.


5. You can workout hassle-free

Ok so I do not ( and will not) have a photo of me working out because I simply don't. Ha Ha. But I am sure if I do, these earphones would be perfect because the earphones wires will not be jumping up and down and falling off my ears. Plus, who wouldn't want to look chic while working out?

Or you can wear them to eat some Mac and Cheese in a café. You still look chic don't worry.






I am genuinely happy with these earphones and I really hope you can give it a try too. The sound quality feels so HD it's as if I am listening to Taylor Swift live 😱 Do use my discount code "OOTD15" and get 15% off your product! I don't get paid when you use the code or neither do I get free mac and cheese. It's just a really sweet privilege that Sudio is giving you girls to experience music in the highest quality ( and being my follower of course). Let me know if you tried it or if you have any questions regarding the earphones!
 

Note to Self : Please please please thread your eyebrows tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blackhead Journey

3 Looks for June.

My Current Night Time Skincare Routine