Comfort Zone · Monochrome











Classic Cornwall Watch : Daniel Wellington  
Customized Bangle and Bracelet : Made Different Co
Rose Gold Roman Bangle : Laverraa
Joy Over The Knee Boots : Public Desire


There have been so many designer watch brands that flooded the social media in these 2 years. As we all know, Daniel Wellington was one of the first that started the hype about minimalistic timepiece and it was almost on everyone's wishlist! I remember scrolling through every other blogger's Instagram feed and feeling so jealous about their #armcandy photos with a classic DW in it. Lucky enough, they sent me one of their classic Bristol and I wore it religiously because it was my first legit watch.



Can't believe its been more than 2 years.....

From then on my watch collection started growing and I have 10 watches now(?!) And let me tell you, I still can't read off analog watches. Please don't tell me I am the only one who thinks 7 and 8 o' clock are the hardest to differentiate. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I even wore a watch that ran out of battery for years to school without realizing until my guy friend found out in amusement. Like helloooooo, why do you think phones were invented?

Jokes aside, I have some perks for you girls reading this space! The Classic Black collection from Daniel Wellington can only be viewed with a special code for the first ten days of the launch. Wanna be the first? Use my code "ootdDW" and get 15% off your purchase too! Time for a new watch? ๐Ÿ’“


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blackhead Journey

3 Looks for June.

My Current Night Time Skincare Routine