Every cloud has a _____ lining





 Gold & Silver Roman Number Bangle : Laverraa
 
Recently I have been struggling between gold and silver a lot. I used to be able to say gold is my favorite colour but I think silver is starting to grow on me too! I was such a loyal fan of gold I had 3 iphones and they were all white and gold but recently my boyf got me one in space gray so my streak is officially gone. Of course, I ain't complaining. 😜 So when I was asked to choose 2 more designs from Laverraa's collection, I immediately went for silver. Well, also because I already have their signature Roman Number one in rose gold and it was literally in my every posting 😂 On a side note, I have had their rose gold one for almost a year and no signs of tarnish AT ALL! Really impressed by the quality and designs they have.
 
Laverraa is actually founded by a friend of mine, Cheyenne. All the bangles are specially curated by her and I trust her a 100% because she has the most dreamy closet and room, ever. Period. After reading her room tour blog post I feel like my room is a slum compared to hers. 🌚 Her travel diaries will also leave you wanting to spend all your savings on a beach vacay and 5 star hotel. True story. Visit her blog to see for yourself!
 
I will be having a giveaway in conjunction of Laverraa's official launching so stay tuned xx
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blackhead Journey

3 Looks for June.

My Current Night Time Skincare Routine