Puppies Heaven








We have had more than 10 dogs in our house for the past 20 years because my dad is obsessed with dogs. To be specific, he is into english bulldogs and so I practically grew up with them. Contrary to everyone's belief, I..dislike dogs. Since I was a kid I would beg my mum to carry me inside the house because my dogs are unleashed in the front porch. Most of the time when girls go " AWWWWW sho cuteee" and I am just like " please dont come near me please dont lick me please please please". I remember my multiple attempts to like dogs where I had to wrap my hands with plastic bags before I  pat them. 😂

8 weeks ago when I was in Australia, Monroe gave birth to 4 of the cutest puppies ever. For the first time I actually really wanted a dog to myself. Unfortunately, 2 of them didn't make it which had me emotional for a while. I was so looking forward to see them 4 play together. Now it's only Mowgli and... OK speaking of which, I have not named puppy no.2! ( Mowgli is the one with brown spots on his face, Puppy no.2 is white faced) He is so tamed compared to Mowgli which is why he always gets bullied. Gotta admit I have a soft spot for him because I can picture Mowgli jumping on me one day and licking my face. Not a pleasant sight for me yet, one step at a time please. 😫

Now that my dad is on vacation for 2 weeks these babies became my full time responsibilities. Plus their jealous mother, Monroe who eats more than our whole family combined. I play with them everyday now and I can't believe I held them in my arms, without a plastic bag wrapped all over myself!? Not only did I learn to love them, I also developed a fond relationship with their poop and pee. Especially when I accidentally poked a hole through the glove and my finger gets in tact with the poop :') 

Trust me dog-haters, you can't even feel anything else but love for them. 
Now what should I name Puppy No.2? I would appreciate your suggestion in the comment section below. 



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can name it Sit? Then you can command both dogs with just one line. "Sit Mowgli!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't believe I just saw this but it's such a cute idea! Wished I could still change their names but they are used to Mowgli and Simba already! :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Blackhead Journey

3 Looks for June.

My Current Night Time Skincare Routine