My Solemates Collection

Shoes are my absolute favourite part of an outfit. In fact, I am clinically diagnosed with obsession of shoes. ( Yes, there is such thing according to my mum. 😋 ) I have about 50 pairs of shoes in total but trust me, I only rotate around 5 pairs of them asfjdfkdsla. I LOVE buying shoes, but when it comes to wearing those 5 inches heels out, I am always hesitating a little. For the first 1 hour, you feel glamourous, you would want to find an Instagrammable spot and spend a good 20 minutes to take your ootd. The third hour your life will start falling apart and you would want to sit on every single bench you come across. Even if you survive the 3 hours, your toes are probably squished together at the end of the day and you won't feel their existence the next day.
 
But nothing is gonna change my love for these babies. I rather let them sit in my wardrobe and gather dusts than not having them. Think about somebody else wearing them......urgh I just cant!
 
Is anyone with me?!
 
 

 Lace Up Heels : Zara

 Sneakers : Adidas Stan Smith in Blue


Lace Up Heels : Windsor Smith
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blackhead Journey

3 Looks for June.

My Current Night Time Skincare Routine