Glasshouse 🌾


 

 
 

Went to Glasshouse at Seputeh today with my mum after hearing so much about the place. I was expecting it to accommodate a few restaurants for us to choose from but turns out it only had a small café named Delectable that serves light food. 😩 So we had no choice but to dine there and it was honestly not worth the money or even a photo. Not sure if you can relate to this but I hate carbonaras that are cooked with canned Campbell soup. If I wanted spaghetti soaked in can mushroom soup I would have microwaved it at home... (Speaking of which, I am a self-proclaimed chef 😋 Stay tuned for the next post on my home-cooked adventure!)

I am wearing Misty Morning and Suede Surrender Skirt both from Bash 💖 If you have been following my social media, you should know that Bash is my little online store started 2 years ago! I started Bash with my best friend XY and it has really become a hugeee part of my life because my life literally revolves around it. It's not an easy route but I am glad we took a leap of faith. Honestly, we are really really lucky because we have never encountered any major challenge in the business and our customers have been nothing but supportive 💖 You have no idea how much it warms me to see those messages from you girls about how you love our clothes and trust us. So a gazillion thanks to everyone along the journey of Bash, we are bringing you something BIGGER next year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blackhead Journey

3 Looks for June.

My Current Night Time Skincare Routine