Rosefield Watches










Received these beauties from Rosefield Watches in my mailbox last weekend and I was so excited to wear them. Next thing you know I was bed ridden for almost a week because of the weather and the perfect timing of my period. 😞 So I waited a week to wear them and it was literally a painful experience. Anyway, can you believe that these babies are my first black-faced watches despite having more than 10 watches in my collection thus far?! What can I do, I am a little biased to white colour.😫 I was so close to picking another rose gold with white watch face one and I am so glad I gave these a go! Although I was skeptical at first but now I am totally converted. Black and gold > white and gold.... ok maybe not, given that most of my outfits are white and gold. But black is definitely as beautiful. 

 I am also loving the LV Petite Malle inspired clutches on Bash. The quality is impeccable and I almost thought they were authentic ok.( Hahaha who am I kidding, LV's retail price is $5200) I think anyone can pull off a NYFW look by wearing this clutch and their pajamas. Not kidding. The reason why we brought this in is also because they look so "sophisticated" but you will be amazed how easy they make your outfit go from hobo to Gigi Hadid instantly. 










Comments

  1. Hi fellas,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to read more about that Rosefieldwatches gutschein-code I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Blackhead Journey

3 Looks for June.

My Current Night Time Skincare Routine