Sweater Weather

Living in a tropical country, a sweater could be the most impractical number to own in one's wardrobe. But yours truly here is a big sucker for thick, knitted and oversized sweaters PLUS a hoarder so you can imagine how many sweaters I have collected over the years. Pearl white, beige white, beige, all kinds of texture and colors but the only place I could wear them was my campus library. So since I will not be wearing it often, I had to go for a more subtle and versatile color tone so I can get the maximum wear out of it. This sweetest shade of lilac makes the perfect addition to my wardrobe. You would think that lilac is hard to pull off, but it goes so well with denim doesn't it? I would so wear them with some black leather skirt as well. 


And I am so digging the whole embroidery jeans trend! They speak so much for an outfit in the easiest way. You can find a similar one from She In here and here which are both gorgeous. 


I also jumped on the Mule Loafers bandwagon because this pair is way too perfect with pearl embellishments on the heels. Wear it with a pair of fishnet socks and you should find yourself a NY street style OOTD. 






Outfit Details : 
Sweater : She In
Jeans : She In
Shoes : Bash Clothing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blackhead Journey

3 Looks for June.

My Current Night Time Skincare Routine