Fun Fats Episode #3: Botanica & Co

How did I end up having 3 episodes of Fun Fats in a row?! I guess that says alot about my priorities...
 
Last weekend I met up with Clarisse, my ride or die/ deskmates since high school as she came back from London. We decided on trying out Botanica & Co to see what is the hype all about!
 
 
Entrance to the restaurant
 
 
The Bar Table which was recommended by users on Zomato as the best seat. Didn't sit here though!

 
Homemade Muesli (RM21)
We were doing brunch so Muesli feels just right! Drizzled with honey and a dollop of greek yoghurt, this bowl of goodness just opens up our taste buds for more. I love the generous amount and variety of nuts and the berry compote which is hidden in the middle of the muesli bowl. It may look small but it was VERY filling. We were only about half way through but we had to move on to the burger because we were both getting full.


It took us sooo long to decide on the main course because our initial choice - Steak and Eggs was unavailable. We ended up with The Botanica Burger (RM38) which came in a huge plate. The fried onion on top was a little burnt but I love the crunchy textures it adds to the burger. The patty was juicy and thick but it was nothing too spectacular. Still wished the Steak and Eggs was available!
 
At this point, we were both too full for dessert. So we decided to abandoned the dessert plan and leave it for the next time we meet up. But some Churros would have been perfect right? </3
 
 
(Nope, not ready for a photo)

 
 

 

Botanica & Co. Restaurant & Bar

G5 Podium, The Vertical, Bangsar South City, 
No. 8 Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
(Parking at Basement Carpark of VE Hotel and The Vertical)

(60)16 965 6422 | 
info@botanica.com.my
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blackhead Journey

3 Looks for June.

My Current Night Time Skincare Routine