Hello World.

So I have been delaying this blog for the longest time now. And when I say long I mean about.... 4 years. 4 years ago when I started Ootd Inspirations on Instagram and had to use 100 hashtags in a photo to get noticed, blogging was already part of my plan. Don't get me wrong, I do not intend to become a "blogger", I just want to keep track of the transition of my preference in fashion and share things that I love with people. Then perhaps one day I can look back and laugh at these off shoulder tops that I flooded my wardrobe with.Well, to be frank it is also an excuse for me to dress up more often before my whole rack of clothes go to waste.


So here is my 229312th attempt to start blogging again and I hope the enthusiasm lasts this time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blackhead Journey

3 Looks for June.

My Current Night Time Skincare Routine