5 Outfits You Can Try This Week



How about a splash of yellow in your everyday outfits? I am loving the positive vibes that yellow brings! It is my favourite colour to wear for a contrasting, loud and chic look now. I swear I have never seen yellow in high street but its just everywhere now! It used to be the colour that everyone avoids but it seems like we are on a yellow fever now. 

Here are a few outfits you can try out with a hint of yellow if you are still unsure about the colour. Trust me girls, it is not that intimidating.  








Comments

  1. The outfit pieces in all of these 5 OOTDs coordinate beautifully for attractive and fashionable looks. I love the cheery touch that the yellow outfit pieces add. I especially love the tops you picked, from the gorgeous satin blouse with tie-waist and bell sleeves to the cropped blue denim jacket and cropped yellow sweatshirt.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Blackhead Journey

3 Looks for June.

My Current Night Time Skincare Routine