Outfit Diary #1





About a month ago Anticlockwise sent me this Blush Pink Boyfriend Blazer along with the Laced Up Blouse in Camel for my Melbourne trip. Unfortunately I didn't get to wear this blazer because the weather was too cold for it! Couldnt even think about rolling up my sleeves for OOTD... So I saved it to be worn back home since the material isn't too thick for tropical weather. Well, not in a shopping mall at least. I love how soft the pink hue is and how much it reminds me of the one Dr Kang wore in DOTS. 

Here I am also using Miss Socialite clutch which is a generic version of the Baby Chi Chi clutch in my previous post. The size and cutting is identical except this one has a vibrant tricolour stripes inspired by Thom Browne's signature. Another no-brainer way to make your outfit look NYFW-worthy.  👅


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blackhead Journey

3 Looks for June.

My Current Night Time Skincare Routine