Monochrome






I have always been a white and gold person. If you followed my instagram you would notice that I always style my white outfits with accessories with gold essence, that is until I saw this classic silver piece from Nicole Vienna. The minimal marbled face of the watch is so delicate and gorgeous, I got converted right when I unwrapped the package! (Speaking of the packaging, I was so impressed by their elegant marble boxes that house the watch, they are an accessory on its own!) Silver is perfect for monochrome and sports luxe outfits which are both in trend now so this Soir N°47 Mesh watch is now an essential part of my outfit.  I have been wearing it religiously because it is totally as versatile as my black and gold watches. 



Notebook : The Sophia Label | http://www.summurco.com/66-stationeries


Shoes : Zara 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blackhead Journey

3 Looks for June.

My Current Night Time Skincare Routine