Outfit Diary #5







 
I have been eyeing on this pinstripe culottes ever since I saw them on my favorite bloggers. It was love at first sight because the striking colours blend so well together and the pinstripes are in vertical form so it elongates any silhouette. Of course the outfit would have already been Insta-worthy with a simple tube or bandeau top and belt, but I wanted to add a little edginess with my favoriteeeeee denim jacket from She In ( also because I am feeling a litte down with the weather). In these photos I was wearing my new pumps from AMI Clubwear but later on I popped into my most trusted Stan Smiths since I was expecting a long day of walking ahead. I feel really "korean" whenever I wear this jacket with my sneakers, so I went on and wore my super huge hoop earrings from Forever 21.
 
  
Oufit Details :
Denim Jacket : She In
Top : H&M
Shoes : AMI Clubwear
Belt & Clutch : Bash Clothing
Sunglasses : Sunglass LA
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blackhead Journey

3 Looks for June.

My Current Night Time Skincare Routine