1 Outfit 3 Ways

Some of you may know that I started Ootd Inspirations by making outfit combination to inspire people how they can turn their boring outfits around. So I went back to my roots and put together 3 simple ways to change up a basic outfit you can easily find in your wardobe!

First, you will need the base.
I picked this grey Satin top from Atmosphere for a more glam up look but you can definitely opt for a basic white button down! Then I just picked up my favorite pair of ripped jeans for a more defined and chic "Friday night look". The best thing about these 3 outfits is they would go well with just any pair of your favorite denim ( you may even go for shorts!). I wore these 100% comfortable and chic chunky heels from ChristyNg which I am officially obessed with because the chunky heels give so much support to my feet and the soles made it even better. I chose this earthy Khaki color because it almost matches any color so I can wear them so many ways. So stop reaching out for your black heels, khaki is the new black! :P Next, you just need to put on all your favorite accessories.






1st Outfit Details:
Top : Atmosphere
Jeans : Bash
Bag : Bash
Heels : Christy Ng
Watch : Nicole Vienna

Because of the satin texture of the button down top, it looks like I put in some effort for this OOTD but I actually didn't have to. All I did was choose a statement bag/clutch to add a pop of colour. A statement piece like is a wardrobe staple if you are lazy like me.





2nd Outfit Details :
Top : Atmosphere
Jeans : Bash
Heels : Christy Ng
Watch : Nicole Vienna

For the second look, I was very much inspired by Chriselle Lim's look for Whowhatwear here. My take on the 2 Piece look is more playful with this Topshop bralette which came with some tassels. I love how this look is perfect for running errands and also work! I know this may be something out of your comfort zone but trust me, it is the simplest way to turn a boring outfit around. Plus, the 2 Piece trend is still all over social media! You can cut an old camisole short to diy this crop top/ bralette.





3rd Outfit Details :

Top : Atmosphere
Coat : Vintage
Jeans : Bash
Heels : Christy Ng
Watch : Nicole Vienna

For the last outfit, I had colder and windy weather in mind so I threw on a Vintage coat. If you didn't know, Malaysia is a tropical country so we only have one season all year round which is HOT. But I still picked up this coat because it is super thin and it is mostly for "decoration" purpose 😂
Have you ever purchased anything on impulse and only wore it for photos only? This is one of those pieces in my wardrobe! But I am an absolute hoarder so there is no way I can give it up. Back to the outfit. I paired it with this Kate Bow Clutch from my most trusted The Sophia Label which is so chic! It is very spacious too so don't underestimate its size.

I hope you enjoyed the post and found some inspirations to change up your everyday outfits. You can definitely switch a few things up from these outfits to suit your personal preferences because these are just some inspirations! I will be doing more of these "1 Outfit 3 Ways" posts so stay tuned

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blackhead Journey

3 Looks for June.

My Current Night Time Skincare Routine