Outfit Diary #3





Third post of the week! #Accomplishement
So life after uni is surprisingly... boring sometimes. And enduring with the anxiety of waiting for results to be out makes it even worse 😢 I try so hard not to think about it but I just can't get it out of my head. Ok rants aside. I have so much more time to dress up now! Those laced up heels I have been saving for special occasions are now my everyday shoes. Since we were just going out for brunch and some shopping, I put on my favorite stripes button down from H&M, some ripped shorts and my Stan Smith for a fool-proof ootd. I also threw on a denim jacket so it doesn't look too plain and did some serious accessorizing. You can see I am still a rose-gold person aint I 😏


Outfit Details
Denim Jacket : Thrifted
Top : H&M
Shorts : H&M
Watch : Rosefield
Bangles : Laverra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blackhead Journey

3 Looks for June.

My Current Night Time Skincare Routine