Outfit Diary #2

So I officially graduated last December. I had so many things planned out in my head but the top of the list other than to expand Bash, is to blog more often. Blogging more often also means giving myself more reasons to dress up of course, so here comes my first series of outfit diary.






Outfit Details :
Bomber Jacket : Sue & Caleb
Top : Berskha
Jeans : Coming up on Bash!
Heels : Zalora
Bag : Adelle Crossbody Bag from The Sophia Label


Recently I have been so in love with silver-toned and atheleisure outfits. I used to prefer a more feminine and pink hue but I am really digging the clean white T look. These jeans that I wore are actually more Korean-inspired with the ripped ankle but I am starting to see highstreet brands playing around with their jeans' details like these 2 from Zara :



Of course, silver toned jewelries are now my go-to accessories. I have been wearing my Nicole Vienna so much because it is my only silver toned watch! Need a new one asap 😉 I basically wore all the silver jewelries in my collection because I was wearing a plain white T which needed some accessorizing. My favorite piece of the month would be these earrings from Happiness Boutique! It comes with a minimal design but the size is perfect to add some style factor to my outfits so I have been wearing it so much. 








I have been wearing them for 3 days now to give it a test whether it tarnishes and the result is no disappointment! Still looking new but of course, I have avoided all contact with water. I was spoilt with choices when I visited their website because they had a wide range of jewelries from statement necklaces to dainty earrings.

So it's the beginning of the year and that means it is time to pamper yourself! You can use my code "ootd_inspirations" for a 10% off all orders above 19 Euros 😘 ( I will not get paid when you use my code, just some perks for you girls!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blackhead Journey

3 Looks for June.

My Current Night Time Skincare Routine