Outfit Diary #4




 
 
Haven't dressed up for a while since work has been piling up and I am still hooked on Shameless. So here is a rare outfit post for April! 90% of this outfit is from Yesstyle so you can imagine how crazy I went shopping on their site when Sarah, their social media executive told me I could choose 5 items that I wanted. Everything arrived within week after my order was placed and that is so impressive given that delivery usually takes more than 1 week for my other international parcels. The parcel was so big it was actually opened by the Malaysian custom authority to check. But everything was fine, the parcel arrived back at my doorstep safe and sound! I love online shopping so much you know, greatest invention since sushi.
 
 
Gonna keep this post short because I gotta check on my freshly baked cheese tarts I have some serious work stuff to get done. Very serious I promise. 

Comments

  1. It was hard for me to resist binge-watching shameless myself - loved the character Fiona.
    You look fabulous in your Yesstyle OOTD!
    P.S.: I hope the serious work stuff turned out to be very tasty :)

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Blackhead Journey

3 Looks for June.

My Current Night Time Skincare Routine